Tuition and Fees
2023-2024 Registration Fees:
Type: Due Date: Fee:
Early Registration February 1, 2023 $150/student
Spring Registration June 3, 2023 $200/student
Summer Registration August 22, 2023 $250/student
New Family Registration $200/student
Part-time PreK $100/student
First student: $6,480.00
Second student*: $5,530.00
Third student*: $4,080.00
Fourth student*: $3,600.00
Pre-K (2 day): $2,960.00
Pre-K (3 day): $4,240.00
*Multi-student discounts apply to K-12 students
Home Economics $50/student
Band Only $85/student
Instrument Rental $25/student
Choral Participation Fee $20/student
Sport Fees (per sport)
Junior Varsity $85/student
1. Tuition fees are to be paid in full by August 1 or paid by monthly payments through FACTS.
2. If tuition is paid in full by August 1st, for the upcoming school year, a 2% discount will be given if paid by cash or check. There is no discount if paid by credit card.
3. Lunch, Choir, Band, Home Ec., and Sports Fees will be billed throughout the school year and are due 30 days from date of invoice. Checks are to be made payable to Greenwood Mennonite School.
4. No deduction is made from tuition for absences.
5. If a student is dismissed or withdrawn, the parent must contact the school bookkeeper to clear up financial records.
6. Until a family’s tuition is paid in full, their children may not begin school the following year. Please contact the school office to make other arrangements if you are having difficulty making tuition payments.