TUITION AND FEES
First child $4,950
Second child $3,850
Third child $3,050
Fourth child $2,675
Kindergarten only (Mon., Wed. & Fri.) $2,970*
Pre-Kindergarten (Tuesday & Thursday) $1,980*
*subject to change based on number of days attending per week
Families from sponsoring churches should contact the financial secretary to find out the tuition due after the church subsidy is applied. (Note: No GMS fundraiser money goes towards these subsidies. All funds raised from the State Fair booth, Race for Education, Spring Festival, and the Annual Fall Auction are used to reduce the tuition rate for all students.)
Home Economics $50/student
Search & Teach $1,000/student
Band Only $85/student
Choral Participation Fee $20/student
Sport Fees (per sport) Varsity TBD/student
Junior Varsity TBD/student
2013-2014 Registration Fees:
New Family Registration Fee: $250/student
Pre-school or Kindergarten: $200/student
Returning Family Registration Fee: $200/student
Pre-school or Kindergarten: $170/student
1. Tuition fees are to be paid in full by August 1 or paid by monthly payments through FACTS.
2. If tuition is paid in full by August 1st, for the upcoming school year, a 2% discount will be given if paid by cash or check. There is no discount if paid by credit card.
3. Lunch, Choir, Band, Home Ec., and Sports Fees will be billed throughout the school year and are due 30 days from date of invoice. Checks are to be made payable to Greenwood Mennonite School.
4. No deduction is made from tuition for absences.
5. If a student is dismissed or withdrawn, the parent must contact the school bookkeeper to clear up financial records.
6. Until a family’s tuition is paid in full, their children may not begin school the following year. Please contact the school office to make other arrangements if you are having difficulty making tuition payments.